Dim’s vast experience includes Internal and External Audits. Business Process Controls, IT General Controls as well as specific ERP controls, compliance, and review experience. During her 17 years of experience in the US, she spent 14 years in a number of large, global public accounting firms serving various clients in the commercial sectors as well as Not-For-Profit and Non-Governmental organizations. She also spent more than 3 years in the Internal Audit department of the largest mutual fund and brokerage services firm.
She recently moved to Bangkok to further lead and serve Thailand and Myanmar region clients. Dim has advised on numerous assignments including:
- Internal and External Audits
- Business and IT (Governance Risks and Controls) Compliance
- Business Process Controls
- IT General Controls
- Specific ERP technical controls.
Professional qualifications and applications
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and other ERPs
- AS400, Mainframe, Unix, Windows
- ACL, IDEA